In Missouri of America, a woman accidentally put her little boy to sleep in a microwave oven instead of cradling him. Due to this he died. There were burn marks on the child’s body and he was declared dead. The police immediately started investigating the incident.
Mariah Thomas of Kansas City has been accused of murdering the child. According to the information received, on Friday afternoon the police received information about an infant not breathing. After this, the police immediately reached the spot and started investigating the incident. Regarding the reason for this, it has been said in the court statement that there were burn marks on the child’s body and he was declared dead.
A witness said that the mother ‘by mistake placed the baby in the oven instead of in the cradle to sleep.’ The statement did not explain how such a mistake was made. Jean Peters Baker, Jackson County’s prosecuting attorney, said in a statement, ‘This is an extremely tragic incident and we are saddened by the loss of a precious life.